Accessory Dwelling Unit – internal
- This form is used to request an accessory dwelling unit in an owner-occupied single family detached home.
Accessory Dwelling Unit– detached
Amendment to a Recorded Plat
- This application is used when changes are proposed to a previously approved and recorded subdivision plat including modifications affecting lot lines, the number of lots, vacation of lots, or other alterations and modifications to a final plat.
|Annexation by Petition
- This application is used to initiate the annexation process for properties that are located on the periphery of the current City boundaries and are not part of an existing County island or peninsula. For properties that are part of an existing County island or peninsula, use the Annexation by Resolution application.
|Annexation by Resolution
- This application is used to initiate the annexation process for properties that are part of an existing County island or peninsula. For properties that are located on the periphery of the current City boundaries, use the Annexation by Petition application.
|Application Fee Schedule
- This form contains a schedule of the fees for development applications including annexation, zone change, subdivision, site plan etc. The application fee is also shown at the top of each development application.
|Area Plan Amendment
- This application is used when changes are proposed to an approved Area Plan.
- This application is used to implement Planned Community projects and is required to be filed concurrently with applications to rezone property to the Planned Community Zone. An Area Plan application can also be used to implement other large master planned projects with an area of 40 acres or larger.
|Cell Towers and Antennas
- This application is used for all requests dealing with cellular phone towers, and other antennas and cellular facilities including wall mounted, roof mounted and monopole antenna.
- This application is used to initiate the review of concept level designs for both residential and non residential projects. The Concept Plan gives the applicant, staff, Planning Commission and City Council an opportunity to discuss a project in general terms prior to the preparation of a Preliminary Plat or Site Plan. The applicant can use the Concept Plan meetings to ask questions and receive direction on project layout. After review of the concept plan, the applicant may be advised of the specific changes or additions that may be required in the layout as a prerequisite to the approval of the Preliminary Plat/Site Plan.
|Conditional Use Permit
- This application is used to initiate the review of a conditional use. A Conditional Use is a use which may be suitable only in specific locations in a zoning district, or only if such uses are designed, arranged, or conducted on the site in a particular manner. A list of allowed Conditional Uses by Zone is found on Tables 05.030A and 05.030 B. This application must be accompanied by an application for Site Plan.
- This application is used when converting an existing residential or commercial building into individual condominium units. For condominium projects involving new construction, use the Preliminary and Final Subdivision applications.
|Development Code Amendment
- This application is used to initiate review of amendments to the Lehi City Development Code (zoning ordinance).
DRC Submittals and Scheduling Policy
|Easement Vacation Form
- This form is used to abandon an existing public utility easement shown on a recorded subdivision plat or other recorded written easements.
|Easement Verification Form
- This form is required for all new subdivisions in order to verify that all applicable utility companies have reviewed the locations of the proposed public utility easements, and grant permission for the applicant to record the utility easements as shown on the final subdivision plat.
|Extension of Development Approval
- This application is used when requesting an extension of time to record and/or complete an approved development application.
|Final Subdivision Plat
- This application is used to initiate the final review of a residential or commercial subdivision, and is filed following the approval of a Preliminary Subdivision Plat.
Final Subdivision With No Improvements
- This application is used for legal subdivision of land when no infrastructure is involved.
- A Preliminary Subdivision or Site Plan MUST be approved for the property before a Grading Permit application can be accepted.
|G.R.A.M.A. Form (Records Request)
- This form is used to request access to records that are not normally made available to the public or when requesting access to, or copies of, a large number of public records.
|Group Home Application
|General Plan Amendment
- This application is used to initiate an amendment to the Lehi City General Plan, including amendments to the Land Use Map or Land Use Element Text.
|Home Occupation Application
- This application is used for approval of home based businesses in residential zones. Home Occupations are divided into two categories, Major and Minor, depending on the intensity of the proposed home business, and this application applies to both categories.
|Interpretation of Use
- This application is used in instances where a proposed use is not included on the Table of Uses in the Lehi City Development Code, and it is necessary to determine whether the proposed use is similar to and consistent with the permitted or conditional uses of the applicable zoning district.
|Lot Line Adjustment
- This application is used when making adjustments to existing lot lines where no new dwelling lot or housing unit will result from the adjustment and there will be no violation of applicable zoning requirements.
|Mobile Food Vendor
- This application is used when a home builder/developer wants to temporarily establish a model home in a new residential development.
|Moving of a Building
- This application is used to initiate review of a permitted use. A list of Permitted Uses by Zone is found on Tables 05.030A and 05.030 B.
|Planned Residential Development (PRD)
- This application is used to initiate review of Planned Residential Developments which include public open space. This application must be accompanied by an application for Preliminary Subdivision Plat.
|Planned Unit Development (PUD)
- This application is used to initiate review of residential or commercial Planned Unit Developments which include private open space. This application must be accompanied by an application for Preliminary Subdivision Plat.
|Preliminary Subdivision Plat
- This application is used to initiate preliminary review of a proposed residential or commercial subdivision.
|Preliminary Site Plan/ Final Grading
|Residential Facility for Persons with a Disability
- This application is used for requests to establish a residential facility for disabled persons within a single family or multi family dwelling unit in a residential neighborhood. This application must be filed concurrently with applications for Conditional Use Permit and Site Plan.
Revisions to CC&R’s or Development Agreements
- These applications are used when changes are proposed to approved plans, construction drawings or a project’s CC&Rs or Development Agreements that have previously been approved.
|Right to Farm Analysis
- This form is required to be filed for all new development requests that are adjacent to an existing agricultural use, and must be filed concurrently with an application for Site Plan or Preliminary Subdivision Plat.
|Routine & Uncontested Matter
- This application is used to initiate review of routine and uncontested matters including variances to front or rear yard setbacks when the amount of the variance is 24 inches or less, and variances to side yard setbacks when the amount of the variance is 18 inches or less.
Short Term Rentals
- This form is used to request short term rentals in a residence that is a primary residence and owner occupied for the majority of the year.
- This application is used for all sign requests including temporary signs, political signs, monument signs, wall signs, pole signs, awning signs and directional signs. Pole signs, awning signs and directional signs are a Conditional Use and must be accompanied by an application for Conditional Use Permit.
- Signs that need planning permitting may also need a building permit. Any sign structure like a pole sign, monument sign, directional signs and signs attached to a separate structure wall (like retaining wall) will need a building permit. Building wall signs will not require a building permit but must be approved in planning like all signs. The building permit application can be accessed online under the Building and Inspections tab of the Lehi City website.
- This application is used to initiate review of a new commercial or residential site plan.
|Site Plan with an Existing Building
- This application is used for commercial site plans involving a new or modified use within an existing building. The site plan requirements have been simplified for projects with an existing building. Projects that require new construction must file a standard Site Plan Application.
- This application is used for temporary uses of land or buildings that are short term and temporary in nature. Typical uses include Christmas tree and pumpkin sales lots, fruit and vegetable stands, firework stands, shaved ice stands, special events or outdoor display, outdoor entertainment events, farmers markets, temporary construction offices, etc.
|Two Lot Subdivision Plat with an Existing Home
- This application is used to initiate review of a two (2)-lot residential subdivision that includes an existing home that is at least five (5) years old. In such instances, the review process is expedited, and the lot with the existing home is exempt from the curb and sidewalk improvements.
|Vacation of a Public Street
|Zoning Map Amendment
- This application is used to initiate review of amendments to the Zoning Map (zone change).
|Zoning Verification Request