The Police Department will provide a safe and secure community by delivering professional and courteous services as determined in partnership with Lehi residents. The Police Department’s function is to serve and protect all people and property within the City limits. This is done through the coordinated efforts of patrol officers, detectives, code enforcement officers, and animal control officers.
Citizen Online Police Reporting
If this is an Emergency, please call 911.
Please confirm the following to determine if Citizen Online Police Report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Lehi City jurisdiction.
- There are NO known suspects.
- This did not occur on a state highway.
- You can enter a cell phone number in case an officer needs to contact you for additional information.
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered NO to any of the questions, please call dispatch at 801.794.3970 to report a crime.
IMPORTANT: You must put a phone number in case an officer needs to contact you for additional information. Follow up contact will NOT be made to an email address.
- All cases filed using the Citizen Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.