Justice Courts are authorized by the Constitution of Utah, and are established by counties and municipalities. While operated by counties and municipalities, Justice Courts are a part of the independent judicial branch of government. Justice Courts have authority to deal with class B and C misdemeanors, violations of ordinances, small claims, and infractions committed within their territorial jurisdiction.
Our Staff is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We are closed on Holidays.
Find the Lehi Justice Court Calendar online.
To ensure the safety of court patrons and the efficiency of court proceedings, the following rules are enforced by Lehi Justice Court:
- Weapons, illegal items, or contraband are prohibited in the courtroom.
- All persons entering the courtroom must pass a security screening. All bags and packages will be searched before being allowed in the courtroom.
- Proper attire must be worn in the courtroom. No hats, sunglasses, tank tops, shorts, flip flops, or similar articles of clothing.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off or placed on silent while in the courtroom.
- No audio or video recording or photography is allowed in the courtroom without prior approval from the judge.
- Do not come to court intoxicated or impaired by other substances. This may result in arrest, new charges being filed and/or being held in contempt.
- Children are permitted in court, but you may be asked to remove disruptive children or reschedule if necessary.
Fingerprints can be completed free of charge at the courthouse for Lehi Justice Court cases.
Fingerprint Schedule: Thursdays 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., and Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Please call the Court to confirm schedule prior to arriving for fingerprints.
Scout and School Groups
Scout and school groups are welcome to visit the court and talk with the judge (when time permits). Court session times and days vary, so please contact the court clerk to schedule an appointment.