First Fire Station in Lehi was built in January 1901. The station was erected to the east of the city hall at 172 West Main Street (presently the west half of the Lehi Bakery).
Members of the Lehi Fire Department in 1914Left to Right: Sylvester Broadbent, H.P. Hardy, Hamilton Laird, Robert M. Allred, Harvey Lewis, Edwin “Ted” Street, Ira Racher, and Chief Melvin Beck.
1925 Waterous Fire Equipment on White Ford Truck. This picture was taken in front of the state capital building in 1928.
Thomas Powers 1934-1951
John Broadbent 1952-1957
Gloyed Penrod 1958-1965
Rex Southwick 1966-1969
Stan Gordon 1970-1973
Grant B. Smith 1974-1977 and 1982-1989
Max Ray 1978-1981
Ned Wilson 1990 -1993
Mac Powell 1994-1995
Dale Ekins 1995 – 2014
Upcoming EventsEmployment OpportunitiesContact Us
153 North 100 East Lehi, Utah 84043
Phone: (385) 201-1000Fax: (385) 201-1001
© 2015 Lehi City · All Rights Reserved · An ADA 508 Compliant Website