Recreational Fire Pit
Recreational Fire Pit Guidelines
- Keep 25 ft. of distance between the fire pit and any structures and/or other combustible materials.
- Keep 15 ft. of distance between Portable outdoor fireplaces and any structures and/or other combustible materials.
- Fire pit should not exceed 3 ft. in diameter with flame height less than 2 ft.
- Have an on-site means of extinguishment for the fire.
- If fire becomes a nuisance to neighbors, it will need to be extinguished.
- Fire needs to be constantly attended.
- Owner/operator is liable for any fire damage resulting from the use of the fire pit.
Have Fun; Be Careful!