Social Media Agreement
Social Media User Agreement
This user agreement (“Agreement”) governs the use of Lehi City’s social media sites including all Facebook, Blog, and Twitter pages maintained by Lehi City staff. Please read this Agreement carefully. You may access the Agreement at any time. Your use of Lehi City’s social networking pages constitutes your agreement to comply with this Agreement. If you do not agree with this Agreement, please do not use Lehi City’s networking pages. This Agreement may be modified from time to time without notice; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back often. Continued access of Lehi City’s social network pages constitutes your acceptance of any change or revisions to this Agreement. Your failure to follow the terms of this Agreement may result in suspension or termination of your access to Lehi City’s social networking pages without notice. Lehi City does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on the website or the social media pages. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibilities of those making the comments and do not necessarily constitute the views of Lehi City. By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that Lehi City and its third-party service providers are not responsible and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive, or illicit materials, even though it may violate this Agreement. Lehi City reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any material submitted as a comment to the information provided for display or placed on the social media site in the sole and absolute discretion of Lehi City without notice. Comments submitted to these sites will be reviewed, and comments that are inconsistent with this Agreement may be deleted at the sole and absolute discretion of Lehi City. The following are terms of participation:
- To ensure constructive comments, post only comments directly related to Lehi City Corporation.
- Do not post business-related or sale items.
- Posts advocating for or against political issues or candidates will not be permitted.
- Posts advertising events sponsored by groups other than a public organization will be deleted.
- Do not post comments that contain threats, obscenity, profanity, grawlix, materials that would violate the law, abusive, defamatory, sexually explicit materials, discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, religion, national origin, age, or disability.
- Do not post comments that promote commercial or non-profit services or products.
- Refrain from posting any personal or sensitive information (such as phone numbers,
e-mails, or postal addresses).
- All comments shall be deemed to be public documents and subject to retention and disclosure pursuant to applicable public disclosure laws binding on Lehi City. Access to comments and documents not retained by Lehi City will expire under the terms of the applicable social media site use agreement.
- The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute an endorsement by Lehi City or for the information, products, or service contained therein. Lehi City does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
- If there is a reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, that reference does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Lehi City. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Lehi City and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement. With respect to documents available from the server, Lehi City does not make any warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information.
Please let us know about any comments or external links that you believe may violate this Agreement by calling 385.201.1000.