- Parks & Recreation
- Services & Information
Having entered the Lehi Legacy Center Aquatics Facility, either through payment of daily admission, season or monthly pass, part of a rental, or any other means, each patron agrees to comply with the facility rules as outlined on the facility signs. Failure to do so can result in expulsion from the facility either temporarily or in extreme cases permanently. In either case, there will be no refunds given.
General Pool Rules:
All patrons must obtain a wristband prior to entering the swimming area and the wristband must be worn at all times while in the aquatic facility.
The only approved flotation devices are the life jackets that we will provide for use at no cost!
• The only approved flotation devices are coastguard approved life jackets and puddle jumpers.
• Children under 8 must be supervised by an adult 18 years or older.
• Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older in the water at all times.
• Swim diapers and plastic pants are required for children 3 and under (potty trained or not) or patrons without bowel control. No changing diapers on pool deck in accordance with Utah State Health Code.
• Eating is allowed ONLY in the designated areas (Center Court, balcony, and outside deck). No glass containers, food, drinks or gum allowed on the pool deck.
• All patrons must take a cleansing shower before entering the pool as required by Utah State Health Code
• Any patron suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be prohibited within the facility (smoking, vaping, or chewing).
• NO SMOKING anywhere within the facility.
• Non-swimmers are NOT allowed in the lap pool without a life jacket on.
• Only approved bathing suits. Not cutoffs or Levis.
• No person with an open sore or infection is allowed in the pool.
• No running or horseplay.
• Only approved play balls and toys are allowed.
• Patrons must obey lifeguards and all posted signs. Any behavior deemed unsafe or inappropriate by management is prohibited and management may ask you to leave.
ALL RULES AND ENFORCEMENT OF RULES ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PATRONS
• Do not enter slide until instructed to by attendant.
• Slide feet first only!
• Slide sitting up or lying on your back.
• Slide one at a time.
• Life jackets, aqua socks, or any other flotation devices prohibited.
• Stopping, changing position, or forming chains is prohibited.
• Always enter pool feet first.
• Users must exit landing area immediately.
Lap Pool Rules:
• Non-swimmers are not allowed in the lap pool without a life jacket on.
• Pool is closed to the public during aerobics classes, swim lessons and swim meets unless otherwise designated.
• Lap swimmers must circle swim if pool is crowded.
• Water basketball and water volleyball are allowed only during designated times.
• Anything the guards deem unsafe or destructive is not allowed.
• No diving or flips off the pool deck.
• No hanging on lane lines.
Click here to see policy