Skip to main content
Lehi Cityscape

Frequent Questions


Q: What services are covered in my Lehi City billing?
A: All services except your gas and phone. (i.e. power, water, sewer, garbage, pressurized irrigation, storm drain fees and taxes.)

Q: How do I start my utilities?
A: Please see the Sign-Up for Utilities page.

Q: What payment options are available to make my utility payments?
A: We offer several ways for you to pay your bill:

  • You may pay online at
  • You may elect to have direct debits from your checking or authorize use your credit/debit card. Forms available at our office located at 153 N 100 E.
  • You may send your payment in the mail.
  • You may put it into the drop box located in the parking lot south of City Hall
  • You may pay in person inside our office, Mon.-Thurs. 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Q: When do I get my bill and when is it due?
A: If you are a cycle 1 customer you will receive your statement on or before the 20th of each month and the due date is the 10th of the following month. If you are a cycle 2, you will receive your statements on or before the 5th and the due date is the 25th of that month.

Q: Where can I call for questions about my billing?
A: Please call one of our friendly customer service representatives at 385.201.1010, Mon.-Thurs. 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Q: Where do I sign up for gas service?
A: Call Questar Gas at 1.800.323.5517

Garbage Service

Click HERE for Garbage Service Frequently Asked Questions.


Q: Does Lehi have a Chamber of Commerce?
A: Yes, They are located in the Railroad Museum at 235 E. State Street. (801.766.9657)

Q: What sports and recreation activities are available?
A: The Lehi Legacy Center, located at 123 N. Center Street, has many fun and educational opportunities for your family’s use. Call 385.201.2000 or visit their page to see a listing of programs offered.

Q: How do I register to vote?
A: You can go online to or visit them in person at 100 E. Center Street , Provo UT.

Q: When are the local City Council meetings?
A: City Council is held the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 153 N 100 E at 7:00 p.m.

Q: When are the local Planning and Zoning meetings?
A: Planning and Zoning meetings are the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 153 N 100 E at 7:00 p.m.

Q: How do I license my dog(s)?
A: Please bring proof of rabies certificate to the City Offices (153 N 100 E) to obtain your license. The fee to license a neutered dog is $15 and unneutered is $35. We do not license cats.

Q: How do I get a business license in Lehi?
A: Please see our Business Licensing webpage, or call 385.201.1000 with any questions about the process.

Q: I have a matter I would like to talk to the Mayor about, how do I do this?
A: Please call his executive assistant, Sherrie Benson, at 385.201.1000 or

Q: I would like to purchase cemetery plots, and or have a burial to arrange for, who do I call?
A: The Lehi City Offices (1100 North 400 East) can handle these arrangements. Call for more information at 385.201.1070.

Q: How do I get my Lehi Library card?
A: You must have an account with Lehi City utilities to get your free library card. You must show them the billing to get the card.

Q: How do I find out the rules and regulations for fences, etc. for my home?
A: Please call the Planning and Zoning Department at 385.201.1030 or see the fencing diagram in the Development Code.

Q: Where can I get a plat map for my subdivision?
A: The Planning and Zoning Department offices are located at 153 N 100 E., 385.201.1030.

Q: Does Lehi have a city celebration?
A: Yes! Lehi Round up Week is celebrated the last full week in June, with many wonderful activities, three parades and rodeos! Lehi Family Week is celebrated the week of Thanksgiving with activities all week.