New Student Online Sign-Up Help
Here’s how the sign-up works in a few easy steps:
- Click this link to see our Winter Registration Assessment sign-up times on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/Bojvgij
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Click “Save and Done” You do NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
If you have multiple children who need to be assessed, you can click this link for instructions on how to sign multiple people up. How do I sign up someone else (a family member)?
On your appointment day:
- Bring a copy of your Emergency Contact Form or email a filled out copy to the Literacy Center at email@example.com
- Remember you need to bring your child to the assessment appointment.
- Immediately following your child’s assessment, you may register him/her for a class day and time.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us, and we can sign you up manually.
For any other questions or concerns contact the Literacy Center at 385.201.1060.
*Walk-ins will be available. Priority will be given to those who signup online.