Beautify Lehi Month
Beautify Lehi is filled with service opportunities and events throughout May. Join residents, city employees, and elected officials as we take pride in our community.
Mark your calendar for these great events:
Join us at Lehi City Cemetery at 9 a.m. on May 20. We will be planting flowers. Bring a shovel and gloves if you can.
You can also get involved in Beautify Lehi Month by:
Doing a clean-up project with your neighborhood, family, church, or other group and entering the Mayor’s Beautify Lehi Award Contest for the chance for prizes.
Here are more ways to get involved:
- Volunteer to clean up trash around a neighborhood.
- Plant a garden.
- Volunteer in your community.
- Gather newspapers and give to a local animal shelter.
- Adopt a Shoreline program for Utah Lake.
- Instead of using the car, choose the healthy route and bike or walk to your next location.
- Shut off lights, television, and dripping sinks when not in use.
- Recycle products.
- Donate used children’s books to a library.
- Make birthday cards for the elderly.
- Start using reusable water bottles.
- Clean out your closet, and donate clothes you no longer use.
- Do yard work at your home or for a neighbor.
- Write a thank-you card.
- Pick up trash in the park, at school, or as you walk along the sidewalk.
- Call and check-up on seniors who live alone.