Beautify Lehi Month
Beautify Lehi is filled with service opportunities and events throughout May. Join residents, city employees, and elected officials as we take pride in our community.
Mark your calendar for these great events:
This year we are encouraging residents to
continue practicing social distance while they get out
and do projects in their neighborhood and home.
While there are a lot of projects you can do outside
during Beautify Lehi month there are other ways that
you can do your part to Beautify Lehi.
You can also get involved in Beautify Lehi Month by:
Doing a clean-up project while practicing social distancing with your neighborhood, family, church, or other group and entering the Mayor’s Beautify Lehi Award Contest for the chance for prizes.
Signing-up for a green waste container by calling 385.201.1000. Sign-up anytime during the month of May and get one month free!
During COVID-19 use your utility bill or driver’s license at the North Point Solid Waste landfill for one dump of 500 lbs. or less rather than picking up a dump pass.
Here are more ways to get involved:
- Volunteer to clean up trash around a neighborhood.
- Plant a garden.
- Volunteer in your community.
- Gather newspapers and give to a local animal shelter.
- Adopt a Shoreline program for Utah Lake.
- Instead of using the car, choose the healthy route and bike or walk to your next location.
- Shut off lights, television, and dripping sinks when not in use.
- Recycle products.
- Donate used children’s books to a library.
- Make birthday cards for the elderly.
- Start using reusable water bottles.
- Clean out your closet, and donate clothes you no longer use.
- Do yard work at your home or for a neighbor.
- Write a thank-you card.
- Pick up trash in the park, at school, or as you walk along the sidewalk.
- Call and check-up on seniors who live alone.