Governor Cox announced Thursday, March 11, 2021, that Utah County is now in the Moderate Level of Transmission. For the most current information about Coronavirus, go to coronavirus.utah.gov.
Below are the adjustments to city services and programming that will be implemented in the Moderate Level.
City Hall and Information Center
- City Hall will continue to be open to the public from 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- All services are available either online or in person.
- Passports are available by appointment only. Fingerprinting are walk-in basis.
- Residents can begin to reserve community rooms for the 2022 year.
- Patrons will still be required to wear a mask inside City Hall.
- Pavilions and Willow Park camp sites will begin their reservations starting February 1, 2022.
- Public meetings will be held in person and may be viewed online.
- Residents attending public meetings should wear masks and socially distance.
- Information about public meetings can be found on the Public Meetings and Notices page.
Lehi Legacy Center
Reservations are still required for classes, cardio, weights, track, and pool. Masks will still be worn while not actively working out. In addition, the following changes will be implemented.
- Begin renting facilities, including multi-purpose rooms, gyms, and the rock wall.
- Begin offering birthday party packages (reservations begin March 15 for events starting after April 1).
- Begin taking Legacy Center and outdoor pool rentals on April 1.
- Make lockers available for use.
- Increase pool capacity to 125 patrons.
- Increase aerobics class max capacity to 20 patrons.
- Begin offering senior aerobics classes.
- Masks are required inside the library.
- Library will be open from 10-8, Monday-Thursday and 10-4 on Friday and Saturday.
- There are no time limits for patrons to browse books.
- No limit on the number of patrons in the library.
- Furniture will be cleaned every two hours.
- There will be no delay on books being available after they have been returned (previously books were quarantined for 72 hours).
- Patrons should not enter if they have any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Programming will be offered in person starting in June.
Lehi Literacy Center
- Children and teachers will be required to wear a mask while in the center.
- Four children will be assigned to each table.
- Programming will continue to be offered in the spring and summer.
Thank you for your patience over the last year. Please remember to treat all people with kindness and respect, especially those employees who are doing their jobs. Let’s continue to be kind and be safe.