Garage Sale Signup & Sign Ordinances
This online posting was created as a way to facilitate Lehi residents to advertise their sales while keeping our streets looking clean. Only garage/yard sales in Lehi City will be posted to the website. Lehi City needs at least 48 hours’ notice prior to the sale to ensure the notice gets posted.
To get your sale posted please fill out our form.
As a reminder, posting any garage sale sign must be done within the following guidelines (Development Code 23.040):
- There can be no more than two signs that are four square feet on the property where the sale will take place and three directional signs of two square feet elsewhere.
- Directional signs must contain the address of sale location and the date of the sale.
- Directional signs cannot be put on private property unless you have the property owner’s permission.
- Signs cannot be placed on public property, semaphore poles, utility poles, public/street trees, or within the public right-of-way.
- Signs can only be displayed up to forty-eight hours before the sale, and must be removed within twenty four hours after the sale.
Posting signs that break these guidelines is a class B misdemeanor. If you have any questions, please contact the Planning and Zoning Department at (385)201-1030.