Chalk Art Contest
Date and Time:
8 a.m.-12 p.m. – Chalking
12:00 -12:30 p.m. Judging
1 p.m. Awards announced
Location: Lehi Elementary
*Flooding may cause location change. Check back regularly for the most up to date information.
Bring your own chalk or purchase chalk for an additional $5
- Participants must be registered to chalk.
- Spaces will be assigned at registration.
- Bring your own chalk or purchase chalk on site (limited quantities).
- Chalk MUST be water-based.
Only CHALK can used. No paint, crayon, or other permanent products. No fixatives may be used on the chalk.
- Do not blow extra chalk into the air. It will dull colors, and chalk dust is not good to breathe.
- Sign your work when finished along with assigned number of the parking space.
With the chalk art contest taking place on school property, art must be suitable for public and family viewing (no nude or lewd or political statements).
- Lehi City and Lehi Arts Council reserve the right to stop and eliminate any questionable material.
- Please be respectful to other artists around you; Do not walk on others paintings. No open beverage containers (a spill could destroy artwork). Keep your supplies contained to your space.
- Lehi City and Lehi Arts Council may photograph and/or take video to record the event, both artist and their artwork.
- No boom boxes allowed. You may wear portable headsets.
- No pets.
- Your chalk art must only include chalk. Non-chalk items will be excluded from judging.
- No smoking, vaping or alcohol.