Animals Got Talent
Pet Talent Contest Rules & Regulations
The contest, judging and awards ceremony will take place on Thursday, June 27 at Wines Park. The schedule for Contestants is as listed below:
- Enter your pet from 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. at Wines Park. Complete a Registration Form and receive a number. Pre-register here.
- Pet Talent contest begins at 12 p.m.
- Have your pet perform their trick in front of the judges when your number is called.
- Judging will take place following the contest.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be announced and awarded prizes after K-9 demonstrations.
Contestants who desire to participate in the contest with their pets will be required to complete a registration form. Completion of the registration form is required. All eligible contestants who register for the contest will be considered during the preliminary round of judging. Lehi Round-Up Committee will prohibit you from participation in the contest, if at their sole discretion, you show a disregard for, or attempt to circumvent these official contest rules or act: (a) in a manner that affects the administration, security, fairness or proper play or conduct of the Contest in any way; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other Participant or any other party involved; or (c) in any other disruptive manner.
The participating animal must be owned by the contestant; and the contestant and participating animal must be present at the contest.
11:30 a.m. – Pet Registration
11:45 a.m. – Pets must be in place
12 p.m. – Talent Show begins
K-9 Demonstrations begin following talent show while judges deliberate.
1st: $100 giftcard to PetSmart
2nd: $75 giftcard to PetSmart
3rd: $50 giftcard to PetSmart