Sign-Up for Utilities
To sign up for residential Lehi City utilities – you must print and fill out a Residential Utility Application
Email the signed application and a copy of your driver’s license to email@example.com or fax to 801-768-7101. Call utility billing at 385-201-1010 to verify receipt of the application and license and to pay the $30 set up fee.
To sign up for commercial Lehi City utilities – you must print and fill out Commercial Utility Application
Email the signed application and a copy of the applicant’s driver’s license to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 801-768-7101. Call utility billing at 385-201-1010 to verify receipt of the application and license and to pay the $30 set up fee.
Applications are also available in the utility billing office at 153 N 100 East, during regular business hours.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Questions: Call 385-201-1010.
You can pay your bills online! Recurring auto payment is also an option. Follow the steps below to sign up:
1. Go to www.xpressbillpay.com
2. Under “new to Xpress Bill Pay?”- press Go.
3. Fill in your info- Press Continue
4. Select “Lehi City”
5. Fill in your utility account info – Press Locate Account
6. Verify the account info is correct- Press Yes
7. Pay your bill once or set up recurring auto payments
Q: What payment options are available to make my utility payments?
A: We offer several ways for you to pay your bill:
- You may pay online at www.xpressbillpay.com.
- You may elect to have direct debits from your checking or authorize use your credit/debit card. Forms available at our office located at 153 N 100 E.
- You may send your payment in the mail.
- You may put it into the drop box located in the parking lotsouth of City Hall.
- You may pay at the drive-up window located on the west side of our building, Mon.- Thurs. 7am-6pm
- You may pay in person inside our office, Mon.-Thurs. 7am-6pm .
Q: When do I get my bill and when is it due?
A: If you are a cycle 1 customer you will receive your statement on or before the 20th of each month and the due date is the 10th of the following month. If you are a cycle 2, you will receive your statements on or before the 5th and the due date is the 25th of that month.
Q: Where can I call for questions about my billing?
A: Please call one of our friendly customer service representatives at 385-201-1010, Mon.-Thurs. 7am-6pm.
Q: Where do I sign up for gas service?
A: Call Questar Gas at 1-800-323-5517