Vacation Watch

Residents of Lehi City may notify the Police Department when they will be out of town. The Police Department can then make an extra effort to provide protection to those requesting this service. Note, however, that you must be a resident of Lehi City to request this service.

[contact-form 1 "Vacation Watch"]