Court Contact Information:
154 North Center Street
Lehi, Utah. 84043
Fax: (801) 768-8405
Court Hours: The court is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Court is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and on all legal holidays and election days.
Scout and School Groups: Scout groups and school classes are welcome to visit court. The judge is also happy to talk to such groups when time permits. Court session times and days vary. You are encouraged to contact the court clerk to schedule an appointment.
The following rules are enforced by the Lehi Justice Court. These rules are established for the safety of everyone entering the court, as well as to ensure cases can be handled as efficiently as possible. If you fail to follow a court rule you may be held in contempt of court, which could result in a fine or jail time.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed in the courtroom.
- No illegal items or contraband are allowed in the courtroom.
- All persons entering the courtroom shall be screened through security. All bags and packages shall be searched before being allowed in the courtroom.
- Do not come to court intoxicated or high. You may be arrested and new charges could be filed against you. You may also be held in contempt.
- No hats or sunglasses may be worn in the court.
- Cellular phones and other electronic devices must be turned off, or to vibrate while in the courtroom.
- Tank tops, shorts, flip flops, and similar articles of clothing are discouraged. The judge has the authority to put you in jail. Try to make a good impression!
- Children are allowed in court. If small children are disruptive, you may be asked to remove them from the courtroom, and reschedule if necessary.
- No audio recording, video recording, or photography is allowed in the courtroom without the prior approval of the judge.