The Aquatics Center is open year-round and features sliding walls and ceiling which make summer and winter use possible, an 8-lane lap pool, leisure pool, hot tub, lazy river, bubble couch, vortex, waters slide baby mountain as well as the popular giant bucket drop! For information about our selection of aquatics programs and schedules, visit the Aquatics Program page under Legacy Center Programs.
We are requiring double diapers. Children 3 and under will be required to wear a swimming diaper as well as a plastic diaper.
Aquatics Center Hours (August 26 – June 3)
Leisure Pool, Lazy
No Lap Swim
|Mon – Fri. 9am-8:50pm
|Mon-Sat 5am-8am Members Only
Mon-Sat (see Lap Pool schedule)
Mon-Sat 9pm-11pm Members Only
|1pm-4pm no lanes (Oct 22-Feb 8)
4pm-7pm no lanes during swim lessons
During the school year, toys and slide open at 3pm except on days of swimming lessons.
Toys may be turned on during the day if requested (as long as not interfering with other activities).
Special Legacy Pass Holder Hours: 5am to 8am and 9pm to 11pm
Just a Reminder: Member only hours at the Aquatic Center are for members who are conditioning by swimming laps, walking, etc. It is not a time for parents or children to play in the water. Only those who are actually conditioning are allowed in the pools during this time or members of special aquatics programs that may be scheduled during this time.
Lap Pool, Lazy River & Hot Tub – Legacy Center Pass Holders Only
Mon -Sat 5:00 am – 7:00am
****Anytime there is a pool rental the lazy river will be closed to pass holders as well as 1/2 of the lap pool. Pass holders are only allowed to lap swim or use hot tub.
Scheduled Pool Closures
Dates of Pool Closures
|September 27,28||10pm – 5 am||HS Swim-a-thon||Lap Pool|
|October 4||3pm – 9pm||USA Swim Meet||Entire Aquatic Facility|
|October 5||7am – 2pm||USA Swim Meet||Entire Aquatic Facility|
|October 9||1pm – 9pm||Purple/White Meet||Lap Pool|
|October 25||All Day||Halloween Party||Entire Aquatic Facility|
|October 31||5pm||Halloween||Entire Aquatic Facility|
|November 15||1pm – 9pm||HS Swim Meet||Lap Pool|
|January 17||1pm – 9pm||HS Swim Meet||Lap Pool|
***Pool hours are subject to change without notice. The front desk calendar will show any special events that may interrupt the pool hours.***
Private Rentals cost $300, includes the Leisure Pool, 1/2 Lap Pool, Hot Tub, Lazy River, and Slide.
Boy Scout and Similar Group Swimming Policy
Click here to see policy
Aquatics Center Rules
When entering the Lehi Legacy Center Aquatic Facility, either through payment of daily admission, season or monthly pass, part of a rental, or any other means, each person or person(s) agrees to comply with the facility rules as outlined below and on facility signs. Failure to do so can result in expulsion from the facility either temporarily or, in extreme cases, permanently. In either case, there will be no refunds.
General Pool Rules:
- All patrons must obtain a wristband prior to entering the swimming area and the wristband must be worn at all times while in the aquatic facility.
- The only approved floatation devices are the life jackets that we will provide for use at no cost!
- Children under 8 must be supervised by an adult 18 years or older.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older in the water at all times.
- Aquatic diapers and plastic pants are required for children 3 and under and those without bowel control.
- Eating is allowed ONLY in the designated areas. No food, drinks or gum allowed on pool deck.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be prohibited from entering the facility.
- NO SMOKING anywhere within the facility.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the lap pool.
- Only approved bathing suits. Not cutoffs or Levis .
- No person with an open sore or infection is allowed in the pool.
- No running or horseplay.
- Only approved play balls and toys are allowed.
- Patrons must obey lifeguards.
- All rules and enforcement of rules are for the safety of the patrons.
- Do not enter slide until instructed to by attendant.
- Slide feet first only!
- Slide sitting up or lying on your back.
- Slide one at a time.
- Life jackets, aqua socks, or any other floatation devices prohibited.
- Stopping, changing position, or forming chains is prohibited.
- Always enter pool feet first.
- Users must exit landing area immediately.
Lap Pool Rules:
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the lap pool.
- Pool is closed to the public during aerobics classes, swim lessons and swim meets unless otherwise designated.
- Lap swimmers must circle swim if pool is crowded.
- Water basketball and water volleyball are allowed only during designated times.
- Anything the guards deem unsafe or destructive is not allowed.
- No diving or flips off the pool deck.
- No hanging on lane lines.
Just a Reminder:
Aquatics Center Features